Update 10: Fortune's Favor is here!
The PC version is now updated to the latest version!
And to celebrate, both mobile and PC version is now sale!
Mobile version (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quelgames.ascendants
Below is a summary of major changes for PC version:
(Note that these are already in the mobile version too)
- NEW Boss Hunt system!
- NEW Skill Upgrades system!
- NEW Rune System!
- NEW Dust System (you can now break items!)
- NEW Trading System!
- NEW Quest System!
- Added Minimap!
- Added Autobattle option!
- Added 18 New NPCs!
- Over 1,000 new items!
- 4 new Equip types (Marks, Seals, Medallions, Insignias)
- NEW Accessory slots gained at levels 40, 60, and 80.
- NEW stat: Fortune (If it succeeds, LUK will be added as pure damage!)
- Turn order now depends on AGI.
- Reworked Battle System.
- Lowered all monsters' defense and hp. Now monsters have 20% chance to be extra tanky but rewards extra loots!
- New menus, UI look, button sounds, game icon, and some ability icons.
- HP and Mana bars are now sectioned by 10% for clarity.
- Set Bonuses will now appear as a status effect for clarity.
- Reworked Gems and Pearls.
- Reworked some abilities.
- Increased the health/mana restored by all types of potions.
- Doubled the Repellant's duration.
- Escape chance is now 75% and +10% if it fails.
- Buffs/Debuffs can only be stacked twice now.
- Buffs/Debuffs reduced to 15% per stack.
- Nerfed Chlorophyte set bonus to 50%.
- Nerfed all Block chance to 20%
- Renamed some equipments (Adventurers, Travelers, Crusader, Desert Trooper, and Viking)
- Blueprints are now in treasure chests instead
- Max save slots increased to 13.
- Patch origin is now shown in the save menu.
- You can now switch to other characters while in Equipments menu, Status menu, and Skills menu.
- Your character's current location is now shown in the menu.
- Added Status Effects in the 'Status' menu.
- Added more toggles in the options menu.
- Added quick guide for Rise of the Fallen in the help menu.
- Updated the credits at the end of the game and the title screen.
- Added Patch Notes.
- Increased Kiridan's speed when flying.
- Fixed Kiridan flying in the opposite direction.
- Fixed Bleeding not properly resetting stacks when removed.
- Fixed some quests showing wrong directions.
- Fixed a bug that allowed walking in cliffs at Yombo Falls.
- Fixed Soul Rip animation.
- Fixed a bug that makes Reo's defense setting to 1 at level 77.
- Fixed a bug that makes the Ascendants' stats setting to 1 in the final boss battle.
Get Ascendants: Power Rising
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.